主题

帖子

积分

网站编辑

积分
发表于 2014-2-24 16:38:01 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

评论:
Pratik March 5, 2011 at 6:52 am
all the above places are awesome but how can the Delhi Akshardham not be the part of the most beautiful places in the world.
这些地方是很美没错,但是谁能告诉我为什么斯瓦米纳拉扬神庙没有上榜啊!
sammer Anand November 1, 2011 at 3:32 am
Exactly.!! It shud be their ! & i think this post is done by an Pakistani! coz none of those PAK’s place nt renowned place.! First 3 topics is absolute dumb.!!
Another fact, How come u say only Cape town city is beautiful places.! i think the creator of this post dont hv at least knowledge about Capetown..Its a dangerous place acc to forbes.!
楼上说的对!我刚看的时候还以为这帖是巴基斯坦人写的呢!你看看上面哪个“巴基斯坦美景”算得上“举世闻名”?前三货简直亮瞎我的眼啊!
另外,你们居然说开普敦“很美”!写着帖子的人没去过开普敦吧...这可是福布斯里榜上有名的危险地区啊!
zain November 26, 2011 at 4:16 pm
why u r jealous from PAKISTAN
PAKISTAN IS THE BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY IN THE WORLD.
PAKISTAN ZINDABAD!
你们这些家伙嫉妒巴基斯坦干什么
巴基斯坦是世界上最美丽的国家!
巴基斯坦万岁!
ali December 14, 2011 at 5:20 am
Sammer is one of the those who are suffering from Pakistan Phobia! Poor guy ….feel sorry for him.
lss这种人属于一想到巴基斯坦就吓得浑身发抖的家伙...我对这些渣渣表示遗憾。
familxx December 17, 2011 at 7:50 am
i can smell someone being jealous why are you such a jealous dumbo if ur country india is ugly what can we do and the taj mahal is also only there because one of the muslim mughal made it u indians are loser u coudnt build something beautiful by urselves jealous peopl euff…
某些人嫉妒了哟...白痴们你们的印度就是这么丑陋我们又有什么办法你们也就一个泰姬陵上榜了还是穆斯林建的建筑所以你们嫉妒了吧嫉妒了吧....
universal brotherhood December 24, 2011 at 6:12 am
u ruined this site because of you country wise priority.. You prakistani and indians can never be together bcuz you both hate each other… learn to love you idiots… and by the way mr familxx there are more muslims in india then in your pakistan .. taj mahal was not built by a muslim not a hindu but by a king who loved his queen
哪儿凉快哪儿呆着去别来这儿捣乱。。。前3都给你们霸占了...你们这些巴基斯坦人要是老和印度人互相仇恨那可真是没法消停了。。。学着欣赏对方吧白痴们。。。
顺便说一句,我们家也是穆斯林,印度的穆斯林比你们巴基斯坦的多多了。。。
泰姬陵也不是穆斯林建的,他是印度的帝王,一位爱老婆的印度帝王。
rana December 27, 2011 at 11:31 am
what the hell you guys are????/ india and pakistan ……. none of those countries is your father’s property. so shut your f~*~*~*~** up
你们这是干什么来了!印度人和巴基斯坦人...你们哪个完全继承祖宗的东西了。都给老子闭嘴。
universal brotherhood December 29, 2011 at 5:24 am
that rana fellow is right… you both pakistanis and hinustanis go to hell with your moth*r F***ng fight…
楼上说的对,你们这些印度佬啊巴基斯坦佬都给我闭【哔——】嘴【哔——】
(嘴炮进行中......在此略去)
==================================
chronic February 28, 2011 at 9:59 am
the creator is the greatest for it is him and only him who can create such wounderful landscapes and see/ lake views. we should be greatful that we live to see such glory. wow i feel lyke ive been all over the wrld, god bles the internet and the people who saw beyond what their eye can c. well done guys keep it up.
编辑真是好人,只有他才能综合这么多风景,让我们看到这些信息。我们应该为生活在这样的地球上而心怀感激,通过网络和那些周游世界的人们传来的信息,我也好想环游世界了一般。多谢你们!干巴爹!
Kittie October 22, 2010 at 9:46 am
I have been to 8 of these sites and have travelled throughout most of the world (including overland from Nepal to London via Afghanistan and Pakistan (when it was safe to do so). Whilst some of these ancient sites are indeed beautiful, places like China are now (unfortunately) so polluted and overcrowded that it is very rare that you can see anything through the ceaseless smog. However, the Yellow Mountain and Three Gorges areas of China are still spectacular. In my opinion, the Iguassu Falls in Brazil are, by far, is the most spectacular on earth (and infinitely superior to Niagara). Lake Sentani in New Guinea is also magnificent … it is almost impossible to compile such a list without offending someone! Having travelled the world and have lived in London, New York and Vancouver, I still believe that Sydney is the most beautiful, friendly and livable city on earth but, of course, I am biased!
这里头的地方我去过8个,几乎全世界的地方我都玩儿遍了(尼泊尔—阿富汗—巴基斯坦—英格兰,那时那些地方还算安全)。有些古代遗迹确实很美,但是像中国这样的地方...唉,那儿的污染忒严重了,而且人山人海的,啥都看不清啊。不过我觉得三峡啊,黄山啊这些地方还是值得一看的。个人觉得伊瓜苏瀑布应该是世界上最壮观的地方了(绝对完爆尼亚加拉河),查亚普拉城也很不错......突然觉得这么篇文章不战起来是不可能的...
话说回来,去过这么多地方,也曾经在伦敦、纽约、温哥华这样的大城市居住,可最有好感的城市还是悉尼。这个城市又友善,又美丽,绝对适宜居住...好吧我又不客观了。。。
Nuwan May 1, 2011 at 9:07 am
hey… i liked the information in your comments. But most of all i liked the fact that you are biased. that’s simply honest.
受教了。不过我还是喜欢你的最后一句话。感觉好坦诚啊。
ANNA June 10, 2011 at 7:25 am
you are so lucky that u have visited all these beautiful places ,and you have the beauty in ur sight too ,i would love to see these places,i wish to see the whole world the beauty of nature that has created by GLORIOUS GOD ALMIGHTY,BE HAPPY AND GOD BLESS YOU,BYE!
楼主好幸运,去过这么多地方,我也好想去看看啊,尤其是那些全能的上帝创造出的自然美景。上帝保佑你,楼主。
everybody February 16, 2012 at 11:00 pm
pakistan is a safe country, because nobody attacks their own country….

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2020-4-7 22:44:01 | 显示全部楼层
确实我刚看的时候还以为这帖是幸运时时彩巴基斯坦人写的呢!你看看上面哪个“巴基斯坦美景”算得上“举世闻名”?前三货天津时时彩简直亮瞎我的眼啊!另外,你们居然说十一运夺金开普敦“很美”!写着帖子的人没去过开普敦吧...这可是幸运飞艇福布斯里榜上有名的危险地区啊!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|GEC 英语社团翻译社  

GMT+8, 2020-9-25 17:36 , Processed in 0.145218 second(s), 26 queries .